Cleveland, Ohio

I went to have a crack fixed, figured it would be best to get it fixed before it got worse. I wish I would have did more homework before just handing them my denture and saying fix it. I did check a few places online that said, "Repairs starting at $39.95" so I didnt think it would be much more than that... boy was I fooled.

They charged me $115.00 to fix a hairline crack and in 3 weeks was broke again in the same spot.

I took it back and they were reluctant to even wanting to fix it. So after some words (not rude), an hour later, they call themselves re-fixing the problem.... it broke again the next day!

So not only am I out $115., I'm still left with a cracked denture!

Needless to say, I did contact BBB

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Dentures usually break for a reason. The reason is the bone in your mouth has resorbed and the dentures don't fit that well anymore.

When you chew and there are voids underneath, the denture cracks. And it will keep on cracking, no matter how many times the crack is repaired.

What you really needed is a reline with a crack repair included. This means you would have to leave your denture with them for a day or two.

Of course, this would cost $350-$450, and you are a cheapskate, like other denture patients, who doesn't ever want to spend any money to get things done the right way. That's why you go to crumby corporate clinics like this to start with, isn't it?

@Seasoned Dentist

Still crying because nobody is coming to your practice? Shut up and go find a job.

@Seasoned Dentist

You didn't have to turn negative. That wasn't nice.

Hope you're not that way with your patients. Wow

Maybe it's time to move on, forget about dentures, and invest in a blender. Liquid food requires no teeth.

Affordable Dentures Reviews