The first unpleasant person the receptionist named (Lety) no education on how to speak to people she can be very disrespecful as possible the worst attitude like if she is the owner!second person the Doctor?

(Richard Wilson) Rude all the time and you will never get what you are speacting! u can wait in chair back there as long as an Hour just for him to come in 10 sec. be rude and say nothing! I will make sure my friends and family never visit this location in Conroe!!

but people when it sounds too good to be true think about it twice!because you get what you pay for and at that place thats the only thing for sure!

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Affordable Dentures - Really !!! Is This  Real Affordable Dentures "I lived in Humphrey ark. I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark. to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor..." Read more I was ripped off by Affordable Dentures Cartersville, GA Affordable Dentures "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more