not reconized by reception,treated very badly.dentiests(6) different ones over course of weeks.2 times a day.tried to put teeth in mouth that fit on my finger,others made me look like my jaw was broken,stangled me with too large of beeswax,made ones not fitting in back,teeth protuded,dentists would not let me say anything,2 girls kept trying to make me sign release.finally made set that was perfect and dentist messed them up. when i came back they made me look like a pug dog.then i was threated to sign she said they would not do another impression.they sent me home with ones that would not stay down in back-and would not fit the front gum.

and they copied my old dental top plate did not tell me they cut my gums and didnot sew them up.icould not eat or sleep most horrible weeks and experince of my life- i paid up frony 15oo.oo for a nightmare.1 have the teeth in a cup ican not make them work.top plate theymade was inferior.jagged uneven etc. they should not be in business.OTHER CUSTOMER IN WAITING ROOM TOLD ME THEY PULLED THE WRONG TEETH.AND HE COULDN'T GET A BRIDGE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments