Wausau, Wisconsin

Due to unforeseen health issues, I lost the majority of my teeth over a 2 year period. Even though I have dental insurance, it was not enough to help pay for a set of dentures.

A friend recommended I check out Affordable Dentures so I did. After all what did I have to lose (my teeth were already gone). If I knew then what I know now, I would have NEVER went there. The Office manager was rude, EXTREMELY RUDE!

When I was taken back to have impressions made, the "technician" appeared very unsure of what she was doing and what needed to be done. The dentist never even entered the room to assist or check on her to see if what she was doing was correct. If I saw the dentist for more than 5 minutes total in the several times I was at the office, I was lucky. The atmosphere was horrible.

Get them in and out as fast as possible. What type of quality care is that? None! I prepaid for a denture/implant and after the way I was treated, did not trust the dentist (or anyone in that office) to continue providing dental care.

I was not willing to take the risk of having my sinus cavity pierced or the nerve running in my lower jaw compromised so my face would be paralyzed for the rest of my life.

I have asked for a refund and have yet to receive an answer. Now I feel like I have been led to slaughter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Under state law, a licensed dentist MUST take the final impression. If a technician did that, you need to report it to your board of dentistry.

Dang! You went to these hacks for IMPLANTS as well??? Did you have temporary insanity?

The mini-implants they probably placed will fall out in no time! For heaven's sake, if it is not too late, have a reputable dentist place name-brand implants!

Affordable Dentures Reviews