Worst dentures I have ever had.They do not care, just want your money.

I will not recommend them to anyone. Service was bad and dentures would not fit. Their excuse was my gums have changed. Well the teeth I had were fitting.

They will try to fix them for 2 months but you can not get an appointment with them. When you do go back they say nothing else can be done.

So I went back to wearing my old dentures until I could get someone else to make some.When I found another place they make my dentures perfect.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of affordable dentures. Affordable Dentures needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affordable dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Affordable Dentures.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Affordable Dentures - Dentures Review from Picayune, Mississippi Affordable Dentures "I bought a custom set off dentures for $1,260 last year received them in June.2016 last week the bottomed cracked.They told me $155.00 to fix them.. No way!! Not even..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more