Show reviews that mention
dentures teeth dentist money office denture mouth people place staff
Filter review

Affordable Dentures - Tooth Extraction Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

Swenson pulled my teeth, a total of 18, 3 yrs ago & ripped my jaw apart!!! I literally had to hold myself in the chair when she pulled the bottom teeth & felt my bottom jaw move or dislocate when she did. Now 3 yrs later i have headaches that feel like my head is going to blow up, like I Want to ram the top of my head into a wall or hit myself behind the back of the head with a 2x6 just to relieve some of the pressure. She should not be allowed to practice!!! She doesnt care about the patients!!! Take one look at her and you will see who she thinks about...the fork to mouth syndrom!!! The dentures they made fit so badly that I developed 'burning mouth syndrom'. Do not let her tell you that its all part of having dentures..it her shoddy work that causes it. You can look it up on Google. Be smart to start off with...stay away from that place or you will regret it for a very long time!!!

I have an upper plate for 12 to 15 years old. It fit perfect with no adjustments from day one.

Affordable Dentures was great for me. Need a new one now.

ID
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Service
Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction
Reason of review
Bad quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection