A friend recommended I check out Affordable Dentures so I did. After all what did I have to lose (my teeth were already gone). If I knew then what I know now, I would have NEVER went there. The Office manager was rude, EXTREMELY RUDE! When I was taken back to have...

Under state law, a licensed dentist MUST take the final impression. If a technician did that, you need to report it to your board of dentistry.

Dang! You went to these hacks for IMPLANTS as well??? Did you have temporary insanity?

The mini-implants they probably placed will fall out in no time! For heaven's sake, if it is not too late, have a reputable dentist place name-brand implants!

Bad quality
My entire experience with Affordable Dentures sucked! The dentist spent no more than 5 minutes with me and left her staff take the impressions etc.. needed to fabricate my dentures. Needless to say, they never fit properly. Patients were herded in and out of the office...

Sure they herd people in and out like cattle. In a high-volume, low-fee outfit like that, they have to.

Time is money. Want good service? Go to a reputable dentist and pay his fees. It is ILLEGAL for staff other than a dentist to take final impressions for dentures.

I would report this dentist to your State Board of Dentistry for allowing this to happen.

How sad it is that denture patients are always such cheapskates. The reason they lose their teeth to start with is that they are too cheap to invest in preventive dental care.

View more comments
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • The Worst Dentures
3.3
First I want to comment on your receptionist at the location in which I visited.Since June 2014, when I began this venture at Affordable Dentures, she has always treated me with the upmost respect, concern and service. She always greets you with a smile. The problem I...

To give a patient a denture like he or she imagines in his or her mind, is a daunting task. Often patients imagine something impossible.

Dentists are still limited in placing teeth where bone is in the mouth. If bone is too prominent, it can be reduced a little, but not moved entirely without surgery.

Fabricating good dentures than look right, fit right, and allow good eating and pronunciation is a VERY difficult task. It takes a lot of time, quality materials, and good lab support.

I disagree with the dentist about one thing. A properly made denture can look very realistic, if the patient permits little nuances like slightly crooked lower incisors.

Most patients want teeth in dentures unnaturally straight and unnaturally white.

But apparently you didn't want a carefully crafted denture. You wanted a CHEAP denture. That is why you went to this sleazy outfit instead of a regular dentist. And guess what you got?

There is no limit to the realism that could be built into dentures.

The gums can be carefully characterized, even including different colors, to exactly mimic nature.

Such fine dentures take time, and cost a lot of money- often over $2000 EACH.

Take your pick: cheap or good. You cannot have both.

Affordable Dentures Dental Service
Pros
  • Receptionist was the best part of the visit
Cons
  • Damage that was done
Poor customer service