4.5

I love love love them.I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr.

wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I was happy . I am 45 years old and I didn't want to look like I had dentures. They made them look so real and were very caring.

My dad also got a fullest that same day and his look great too. Definitely worth it. I got the premiums for 1175 but I think the ones for 850 with.

A wax try in would of been just as good.I had these done in Franklin Indiana check it out I pray you have an awesome experience like I did.i included a before and after pic

This reviewer shared experience about "the staff really cared about my smile" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Juliefruehling is overall satisfied with Affordable Dentures and uploaded picture s. the best about affordable dentures from Affordable Dentures was dr wick and her staff were very caring and knowledgeable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Affordable Dentures.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Affordable Dentures to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments