1.3K views

Been in and out of this place in Moline, Ill.and had the worst care I have ever had.

Had just the bottoms pulled, that was a nightmare with this so called Dr Carlos and my bottoms don't fit at all. Cream won't even keep them glued down when I eat anything, now that another Dr has filed them down to nothing. I am very miserable and can't even eat in public anymore. Have to save money for my new teeth and a lawyer.

These Offices should be CLOSED.

Contact American Dental Association.Call 312-440-2500!

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

The worst experience I've ever had with any dentist. They steal your money then give such bad service that you don't want to go back. Extremely unprofessional place of business

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1316444

Had 16 extracted ,caught pneumonia, had a metalic spot in esophagus, later coughed out tooth embedded in esophagus, the spot was on chest x-ray. What the ***?

Would like to talk to anybody that is in process of sueing affordable dentures and how I can do this or is there a class action maybe.not happy

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #1275548

I too had a horrible experience still trying to deal with it

Florence, South Carolina, United States #1212830

I paid Affordable Dentures in advance for their premium denture deal which included a second denture to be made at a time of my choice in a ten year period.After four failed attempts to make my dentures fit correctly, they simply refused to honor their contract.

I filed a complaint with the office in Columbia,SC, which was a joke.

In spoke to several attorneys but no one was willing to help me because their was not enough money involved.I would like to be included in a class action suit if any attorney is willing to take this case.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1201138

Went to affordable and they are full of ***.The TV in the office sucks you into believing that you will have the best treatment....its like a cow farm.

My denture was filed so thin that he went through it and I go back in next week to have him fix it. I purchased the ultimate package. And paid extra for customs instead of economy and the economy denture sample looks way better then my customs and I have a crooked smile. Nothing can be done.

Corporate chooses not to take any responsibility what so ever for what these people are doing.

I'm out 6k.Where is this class action lawsuit?

They pulled all my teeth oct 29 2015 , pushed me thru so fast did not know what was going on.Got xrays showed new dentest they pulled all my bottoms which were all good teeth have temp dentures I will never be able to were because of bone under tongue, they are unethical new dr said never should have been pulled, I am in Redding ca and as of tomorrow new dr told me to have a hearing of their peers.

Money should be refunded and I guess hopefully something done for lower dentures had no cavities broken teeth or anything one abcess.

I am terrified of not getting bottom fixed.Don't want to sue want fixed and for them never to do this to another person.

I had my upper teeth removed and was excited to have teeth that no longer hurt when I tried to eat.Going there was the BIGGEST mistake I could have made!!!

I paid over $1700 and after going back and making them remake my upper denture it still wont fit! It constantly gags me wont stay in place. The assistant tole me "you need to get the implants" I asked her "Why would I want to spend another $1900 for something if I am not satisfied now??? She replied "So you can have teeth again".

I am wondering if this is their standard practice?Make lousy fitting dentures so we would be more or less forced to invest in costly implants?

to Me #884524

When I went in the office the first time I told the Dr.I didn't want to get stuck with a denture I couldn't wear.

I was assured many times that would never happen. Well guess what? I have a denture that I can't wear and am now very paranoid about going out in public looking like this.

My husband was going to get dentures also but after what I went through he refuses to go to the same place.How I wish there was an Attorney that could help all of us.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #821959

Had a decent experience, went for a consult at local office in my town for upper denture was $2000 plus!

Went to affordable dentures, had teeth removed and temporary and going to have new one made in the end after a few months Fee was 1500 and that included everything. Definitely not the best, but for the money its good. Couldn't afford anything else, plus its a denture......I know my real teeth were the best I had.