Bought dentures 4/28 took two days to receive them, I don't live in Tyler TX.They made a mold of my new denatures from my old worn out dentures, which maybe me have to come back because teeth was crooked.

Because old dentures where wore out. Make a mold of my old dentures not a good start I should have left then. Since then I can't wear the bottoms they rub bad. Went back the worked on them another day, still hurt.

Broke front teeth off uppers eating celery was told to come over, got there for 3 hours was then told to come next day, after the whole day for just replacing the tooth, another day. Then 5 days later broke 2nd tooth off bottoms by eating a jelly bean. Called to set appointment they hung up cause I said I'd like my money back, had to call back to find when they wanted me to come in, another day!

One day(yeah right) dentures have cost me 5 days and now I'M going back again.

They hung up on me asking for my money back.I want my money back!

I'd rather go where it cost me twice as much money like I did last time had them for 6 years no problems they just wore down, I just wanted new teeth what a mistake.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Affordable Dentures Review from Germantown, Maryland Affordable Dentures "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more