day one paid for upper metal plate two teeth pulled,fitted for temp plate same day,came back 5hrs later, they shove a upper plate that i couldnt wear in my mouth.the upper plate was just short of gagging me and i could hardly breath or talk with it in my mouth..the assistant said that i would eventually get used to it. the dentist came in and said he didnt like the way i talked to his staff.

went home and used a pair of clippers to trim off excess plate to make plate more comfortable...day two (4 wks later)went back to get fitted for metal dentures,,, every one was very rude

told that they would call in one week one week later they called to tell me they were booked up for five more days. finally got dentures and they were super tight and hurt my teeth and gave me headaches after two hours,two days later back at dentist office for adjustments, still dont fit right $1240 dollars and four full days of rudeness later,i still am having problems if you need dental work -- dont go to austin tx affordable dentures they are very rude people and all the dentist can say is "I have 29 years of experience" (which i heard at least 5 times

Review about: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

I was going to come to this place and get some oral work done. But after seeing the way this guy Steve is talking to these people who patronized his place of business I will definitely be going somewhere else. I also wanted to say that if it were my parents you were treating this way, I would find you and do great bodily harm to you, you disrespectful son of a *** !

To Steve fron Aff Dent.

I can tell by your reply to this dissatisfied customer that by your comment,

you are a very rude and disrespectful office. What professional talks this way to patients?

Your filthy mouth is so ghetto. I suggest to look elsewhere for a job, maybe with animals.

WHAT A LIAR. YOU DID NOT SIT IN THE OFFICE ALL DAY. TELL THE TRUTH YOU BULL****ER.

tomorrow will be my 5th trip back to get them fixed , all I ask is for is for the teeth to stop falling off the plate..and yet again think it is ok for me to sit there in tiny little office all day don't think so...