1.6
Additional Fees

I visited the office and had a new set of dentures made. My first appointment was on April 12, 2018 and I received the teeth on April 19, 2018.

I also paid extra for a gold tooth to be put in the upper set, $210 to be exact. From day one the lower dentures did not fit at all. The dentist instead of trying to find what was wrong ground on them a few times and then just disappeared leaving the helper to finish the session. After trying to wear the bottoms for several weeks I called and they said bring them back over and they would look at them.

The top set was also loose and I couldn't bite anything with them or they would jump down. They told me this was normal and I should use the denture stuff to hold them in. I have not in 50 years used anything to hold my teeth in and don't plan on doing it now, if they are made right you don't have to use the stuff. I took them back today, June 04, 2018, and they said they would refund the price of the teeth but not the price of my gold tooth.

They got it back along with the upper set so why shouldn't they refund the price of it too? They said I could take them back home and try to remove it but they that would void the warranty on the top set I believe. They also said I could keep the top set but they would only give back $260 for the bottom set and I gave $805.50 for the complete set so that was also a rip off. To make a long story short they took my gold tooth and did not compensate me for it and of course they'll keep the gold and use it again later on down the road.

Since I paid extra for that tooth they should have refunded me that amount too as they were keeping the teeth. I am very upset over this business and finally I paid with a credit card they ran immediately to get their money but I have to wait 9 to 10 days or more to get my refund back. I do not believe it could have been anymore shoddier work if I'd had a horse doctor do it and I will be sure to tell everyone I know they did not do me right after taking my money. I asked about getting a reline for my tops and the lady said that wouldn't tighten them up any so she didn't think so, she would rather refund my money I guess.

It would have been fine if they had refunded all the money but I'm now $210 short of what I paid and as I live on a fixed income and am disabled/retired they made no effort to fix the problem. I am sure the dentist knew from the git go they were not right on the bottoms.

That's why he didn't finish the session to begin with. To say the least I am mad about this and someone needs to clear it up.

I didn't like: Quality, Service, Service i got or the finished product, Fact they did not reimburse me for the total cost of theeth.

Comments