i went to affortable dentures in lufkin texas i paid over 3000 dollars they made me 4 sets and not one set was worth wearing i still dont have any teeth all i want is my money back so i can get me some teeth when they tell a person something they ought to go by what they say i will let people know all about there services all i want is my payment judy is the main one who had the dentures made i had them made 2 years ago i have a lawyer but he hasnt gotten anywhere

Review about: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #109395

I too went to affordable dentures the upper plate was replaced and a new bottom.Had some teeth pulled The first set they made for the top was huge gums and long teeth, I told them I wanted them made exactly like my old ones they redid them and they were fine.

The bottoms are awful. Was there four times for adjustments and the last time they said they couldn't do anything else Have pressure sores in my bottom gums. The bottom plate had a long piece of acrylic that went under my tongue which I didn't know because my jaw was numb, next day i went there and they cut it off. The first set of uppers were made to match the lowers so now the lowers don't fit right.

Long gums and big teeth also. Am going up again next wed. will be two weeks then. More people need to complain about what's going on.

Some people are lucky and are insured the rest of us do the best we can so lose the rude remarks.

We're not whining just speaking the truth.I live in MN.