210 Cherokee Pl, Cartersville, GA 30121, USA

My husband purchased new dentures six months ago, so the dentures were still under warranty. when originally purchased he never got a fitting exam.

now after six month the roof of the upper denture split in half. when bringing them back to Affordable dentures the general Dentist was very nasty and condescending, even to the fact about my language...screaming at me, and her other employees. her name is Jumoke Adedoyin. I offered to pay for the services, and she refused to take my payment.

I have never been so applaud in my entire life. after a long back and forth, they finally took my dentures, and glued them up told me come back later on that day. Never check to see if the dentures were aligned or if the bite was right, just gave ne my dentures and sent me on my way. Guess what the next day they broke again!!

this women has no RESPECT for people, I am a senior, and she is a young person, I will complain to the DDS. medical association, this way she might think twice of how she treats customer's who pay for services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Disgusting.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentist.

Comments

Thank you. I will also go to the DDS

Go to a sleazy corporate outfit to get cheap dentures, and you will get junk dentures that break and as a bonus you might get treated rudely.

You will waste your time complaining to your state's dental board. Rudeness to patients is disrespectful, but violates no dental statute.

Try working for a seedy corporate denture mill like AD for awhile and it will make you cranky, too. Hope you go looking for a private practice dentist for your husband's denture problems next time.

Affordable Dentures Reviews