Feri-Pas, Plaza, 8102 N Davis Hwy Ste 14, Pensacola, FL 32514, USA
2.0

I am 60 years old. I went to get my 3rd pair of dentures.

First of all the staff was very nasty to me. The more questions I asked the more mad they got. I was very pleased at first when I saw my new dentures. They looked great.

But when they went to put my bottoms in I noticed they could barely get them in my mouth. I was rushed out of the office. Once I got home I realized how big they were for my mouth and also how loose they were. The pain started the next day at its worse.

They were making my gums swollen and i had big sores where the teeth set. It was horrible pain. I went in for an adjustment and was treated very bad. They did nothing to the denture and it didnt feel better.

Now the sores are infected. I contacted the main office they got the Pensacola office to agree to a hard relign on the bottom. That was at least 2 months ago. I have tried scheduling an appt but as soon as I tell them why im calling i am put on hold permanently.

This is *** I cant eat. Ive lost 10 pounds. I have spent a fortune on ensure. I paid for Dentures that fit and I sure didnt pay for dentures that are causing me extreme pain.

I dont know what to do now but to go to the better business for help. I have never gone through something so awful. They should have fit perfect.

They are 3 times the size of my old pair. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Something really needs to be done about this place. They screwed me too!

I paid for the top of the line dentures, They have never fit right, very uncomfortable, They were not white, like I picked. They have broke, Teeth have fell out, My husband has had to glue back in for me. They are very nasty acting at that place, I just wonder If I got what I even paid for? Who knows, They could be ripping every one off, it's not like we would know??

Can't try diiffrenet ones on. Something is very wrong, That has been 6 yrs ago, Now today my Mom went, And hers are very very wrong!!

Can't even keep in her mouth. And not white, Some one needs to investigate this place, I am looking into it!

Affordable Dentures Reviews