dentures teeth dentist money office denture mouth people place staff
1.8
I got a denture there in 2006 they lasted quite a while,8 years.While there i got teeth extracted and the dentist was rude. I just recently went back for another denture(upper)and they wont fit and they are made awful and i got the custom denture paid 455.00 for...

I went paid $1200 for "premium" when I took them out they had bubbles and black stuff stuck in the teeth.. took them back ..

I asked dentist is this ur premium they look like ***... He coyldnt answer so I got a refund

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Dentures
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Michael Doyle in Louden Tn. was the most rude human being to my family | Affordable Dentures review from Chattanooga, Tennessee

my sister-in-law went to affordable dentures in louden tn., (debbie reed). She had dentures made and went back several times because they did not fit right. Michael Doyle was the one who made her impressions and did them wrong. He was so rude to her that I wanted to cry. He is unprofessinal and a ***. she said that dr. mac was very kind but not this mike doyle. This is uncalled for and he does not deserve his job. I have used affordable dentures in ohio and they where very kind people. MIKE DOYLE needs to deal with me.

You shouldn't use names of patients in these complaints. While I am so on the patients' side; however, when you speak ill of a doctor/dentist (or other professional) or their services, you must toe the line of decorum with complaints, because if it is proven that the complainant was lying or exaggerating when using these online sites (as well as any written/spoken source, i.e.

newspapers or radio shows) the complainant can be sued for slander &/or libel. I feel for those who suffer the abuse of bad medical professionals, especially those who haven't a lot of money, which leads them to seek services at a discounted rate, as it seems that while the cost for things may be low, the quality & treatment by the providers is also low. I'm hoping my experience with the "Affordable Dentures" in southern NJ turns out to be a good experience. I just cannot endure another long wait through the state medical/dental school for dentures best suited for the mouths of horses, which is the only dental prosthodontist approved by my insurance.

Remember folks, be sure to use nicknames or initials when discussing a patient, unless the review is positive, because you can wind up in a world of trouble.

Dentists have more time & $ to get good lawyers, even if some of what was said is proven to be true, if anything negative is proven to be false: OUCH, right in the wallet! The sue happy atmosphere our country is in is now a 2 way street, so be wary of using names when speaking ill of your experiences.

Review
#208098 Review #208098 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Affordable Dentures Dentures

Company would not code properly for insurance purposes | Affordable Dentures review from Chattanooga, Tennessee

We have been jumping through hoops with an office manager ( key word being manager,who for weeks has stated she does not code forms to file for insurance. After three visits to get information from Lynn, she finally told us we needed to call the 1-800 number for those codes. She was very rude and did no want to help us. I work in a hospital. Had spoken to customer like that, I would be fired. Needless to say, Our association with Affordable Dentures is over. It seems that if have insurance, the company doesn't want to help you. The Pikes
Product