Update by user Jul 28, 2016

Just up loaded pictures it of my "new" smile, minus the lowers. Lowers never fit right.

Update by user Jul 26, 2016

Included you can see pictures of my uppers. That square cut in the middle of the gum cuts after being worn for awhile. I attempted to upload both bill from Memphis and Nashville, only the second dental visit showed up.

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2016

I went to Affordable with my tax check hope to finally get a great smile.10 teeth needed extracting, the dentist was wonderful with this, we had no problems.

She fitted me with the "immediate" denture, the tech was helpful in letting me know what she was doing and what to expect. Went home, while waiting for my gums to heal I got an infection (dry socket), my own fault. By the time I finally went back I still could not keep the immediate dentures in so I had to wait some more. I had received the bill...$1550, package paid in full.

Being disabled my children moved me to Nashville to help care for me and we transferred the package there, thinking no problem. I had to wait til I saved more money to get my final dentures owed to me. I paid another $250, $775 was credited for my custom set. This is where my problem occurred!

I thought getting the customs the teeth would be a more natural size and that space between my teeth would finally be gone! Well I will admit the space is gone...so is my smile plus the "gums" part of the uppers was cut square on one side and the lowers hurts so bad even to just try.

I was so upset I cried on the way home.

Review about: Full Custom Dentures.

I liked: Dr speer at memphis location was great.

I didn't like: How nashville office totally messed up my custom full dentures.

2.9
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $775
Preferred solution allow me to go to Affordable Dentures here in Augusta, Ga to have these denture remade correctly at no charge please.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion