Affordable Dentures - So Much Money for a Smile barely Seen

42 of 597 Affordable Dentures reviews

Update added by user Jul 28

Just up loaded pictures it of my "new" smile, minus the lowers. Lowers never fit right.

Update added by user Jul 26

Included you can see pictures of my uppers. That square cut in the middle of the gum cuts after being worn for awhile. I attempted to upload both bill from Memphis and Nashville, only the second dental visit showed up.

Original review posted by user Jul 25

I went to Affordable with my tax check hope to finally get a great smile.10 teeth needed extracting, the dentist was wonderful with this, we had no problems.

She fitted me with the "immediate" denture, the tech was helpful in letting me know what she was doing and what to expect. Went home, while waiting for my gums to heal I got an infection (dry socket), my own fault. By the time I finally went back I still could not keep the immediate dentures in so I had to wait some more. I had received the bill...$1550, package paid in full.

Being disabled my children moved me to Nashville to help care for me and we transferred the package there, thinking no problem. I had to wait til I saved more money to get my final dentures owed to me. I paid another $250, $775 was credited for my custom set. This is where my problem occurred!

I thought getting the customs the teeth would be a more natural size and that space between my teeth would finally be gone! Well I will admit the space is gone...so is my smile plus the "gums" part of the uppers was cut square on one side and the lowers hurts so bad even to just try.

I was so upset I cried on the way home.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • Dr speer at memphis location was great
  • What I disliked
    • How nashville office totally messed up my custom full dentures

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
allow me to go to Affordable Dentures here in Augusta, Ga to have these denture remade correctly at no charge please.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Full Custom Dentures
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #888257 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Affordable Dentures? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 597 Affordable Dentures reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Affordable Dentures. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Affordable Dentures.
Filing a new complaint about
×