7458 S Olympia Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132, USA
5.0

I made an appointment for upper dentures as most of my upper teeth were either missing or broken off. After making an appointment with Affordable Dentures of Tulsa, I read several reviews on the franchise locations in other states and they were not very pleasant (I could not see any reviews on the Tulsa location).

The negative reviews had me a little nervous and I was praying that I had not made a mistake in going there. The Visit: Upon arriving yesterday, the office staff were very friendly and worked together as a team. They were very professional and made me feel like a valued customer. Dr Cannon was by far the greatest dentist I have ever been to.

I had to have 8 extractions and he had great concern with my being comfortable. I felt no pain at all during the removal of the teeth. Within a few minutes, the temporary denture was inserted and it looked wonderful. After a few adjustment to make them fit well, I was on my way out the door.

I went in at 8 am until 9 am, came back at 1:30 pm and was out by 3:30. The entire process took about 3 hours. I was prescribed an antibiotic to prevent infection and 2 pain relievers. The bleeding had stopped before I went to bed and when I woke up the swelling went down.

I am returning to work the day after the procedure and have little to no pain.

I highly recommend Affordable Denture and Implants at Tulsa Hills. They have given me a reason to smile again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Procedure process, Staff, Dentist.

Comments