I have never experienced such a unprofessional environment. The staff is not trained to handle the volume of business.

The staff will tell you different explanations on why denral work is not made correctly. They will not have dental work ready upon scheduled

Pick up date. The dental work is cheap material and will break and the staff will not repair the work in a timely fashion, i have waited three months for a partial repair. It took three years to get the partial to begin with, then it broke three times.

This has been one of the worst experiences that I have ever had. They will not answer their phones, the calls are sent to a call center, the call center will tell you numerous excuses on how they can not contact the office, and the practice will return your call within 48 hours. And if course this is not true. The staff will yet agian give you numerous excuses on why they did not call or could not reach you.

Everytime I have been in this office someone has been in a heated conversation on how they have been lied to or delayed. The dental work was unsatisfactory. I was I told by a several call center employees to pick up my partial and take it to another location for repair, But I was told by the staff at the Cartersville location that they were not going to give me my denture, that was 100% paid for, and by Law they did not have to??

I demanded them to ship my dental work to another facility for repair, The were so rude and made me feel so uncomfortable and bullied. I have contacted a Lawyer to file a formal complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree and filed with Dental comm.

Nobody at another office wants to insert the denture another dentist made. It would net them no commission.

No one wants to fixes another's mistakes. How would you like to fix someone else's goofed-up job for free? You wnet to a sleazeball mass production denture clinic and you are aghast with how much of your time is wasted. It goes with the territory, pal.

Want better service? Go to a reputable private dentist who owns his own practice. You want a decent partial, made of quality material that fits well and doesn't break?

Fork over about $1800 and you can have one. But no matter how much you pay, you won't get one from corporate chops shops like Affordable Dentures, Aspen or Great Expressions.

Affordable Dentures Reviews