My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location.After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time..
He still has sores in his mouth and no teeth.... from the shabby work and very unprofessional staff at this location. On the 7th trip the Dr. Asked my dad , what he could do for him.
( My dad asked him if the same Dr was making the teeth that made his previous set. He told my dad yes, so my dad said tell him to get his s--- together and make him a good set. The Dr. Went off on my dad and called the cops.
$660.00 later my dad still has no teeth that fit. The wire is hitting his gums and making sores. He is 74 yrs. old and this *** called the cops because he said s--t!
Has anyone else had problems with this location ? If so, please let me know. I'm pursuing this with an attorney.
You can see the wire poking through in the email@example.com
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."