Germantown, Maryland

Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture.Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse.

I addressed my complaints with the office but theyre basically telling me theres nothing they will do about it bc they think it looks fine. I paid for the dentures and seeing as im the one whos going to be wearing them my opinion is the only one that should matter. Im am very self conscious and my new teeth are very ugly on me and not natural looking at all.

Please help me to straighten this matter out.They should just start over.

Review about: Affordable Dentures.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Submit review

Comments

jc

I think they look very good! Sure don't look like horse teeth to me!!

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States #1263236

I'm sure they couldn't help that you look like a horse!

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1241635

I suggest next time go with a custom or above denture, that away you get a wax try in to preview what the denture will look like.

Clyde DDS
Dallas, Georgia, United States #1012567

From this poor quality photo I don't see anything wrong with the way the denture looks, and I have made thousands of dentures. Your smile looks natural to me.

If you are dissatisfied, you have to find a picture of the type of smile you are aiming to have. It could be with the way your jaws and lips are built, the smile you want is impossible to acheive.

You need to get your money back and return dentures. You are right, it is up to you to decide if the dentures fit properly and look good. If they won't refund money take to small claim court.

to Anonymous #1045834

maybe you thought you're new dentures would make you beautiful, no honey. The teeth look perfect to me.