Review about Affordable Dentures from Germantown, Maryland

Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture.Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse.

I addressed my complaints with the office but theyre basically telling me theres nothing they will do about it bc they think it looks fine. I paid for the dentures and seeing as im the one whos going to be wearing them my opinion is the only one that should matter. Im am very self conscious and my new teeth are very ugly on me and not natural looking at all.

Please help me to straighten this matter out.They should just start over.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Affordable Dentures
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #670399

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Affordable Dentures? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Clyde DDS

Jul 27, 2015 #1012567 Dallas, Georgia

From this poor quality photo I don't see anything wrong with the way the denture looks, and I have made thousands of dentures. Your smile looks natural to me.
If you are dissatisfied, you have to find a picture of the type of smile you are aiming to have. It could be with the way your jaws and lips are built, the smile you want is impossible to acheive.

0 1 Reply

Jul 25, 2015 #1011796

You need to get your money back and return dentures. You are right, it is up to you to decide if the dentures fit properly and look good. If they won't refund money take to small claim court.

1 0 Reply

Oct 10, 2015 #1045834

maybe you thought you're new dentures would make you beautiful, no honey. The teeth look perfect to me.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.