Richmond, Kentucky

I originally had my dentures made in Richmond,KY.(Great service & wonderful fit), and they told me I would have to have a reline in 6 to 12 months. I also lost weight along with my gums shrinking.

When the time came I was nearer to Morehead, Ky. location and went there. After several attempts to get them to fit, and three trips when the dentist was not in, I ask for my money back, so i could travel back to Richmond, KY. and get them done AND they agreed. But the day I was going to get my money, they called and said the dentist had changed his mind, that there was no guarantee on fit.

I can not wear them due to the bottoms rubbing blisters on both sides and the tops in a bind making me feel like I have a sore throat. I have called the customer service and home office with no help or even a return telephone call. I'm not rich, living on a widows social security and a ten hour a week part time job Were do i go next? I'm running out of time and in pain from wearing them when I work or try to eat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Call the Better Business Bureau. I went there also and have never been able to wear my bottom teeth.

How would you know about the work of other labs that other dentists might use? Sounds like a competitor or an ex-employee with a grudge :roll

@Del Obispo

yer full of manure dude. Other labs - really?

Affordable dentures is Affordable dentures, whether in Richmond or Morehead.

Besides, that information is easily available on line, or via telephone call.

@Anonymous

Ummm, each office is individually owned so services and experience is different in each location.

please contact the dental board in your state concerning this matter it is a starting to maybe getting some results. you have to be persistent and not give up.Get a copy of you medical records before you get in touch with the dental board.

Affordable Dentures Reviews