I lived in Humphrey ark.I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark.
to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor pulled my tooth he was so rough, and my partial ,that I recieved, broke, the first week while I was eating bacon, so I had to take the teeth out to eat. I was so angry , I didnt go back to them. I fixed the tooth my self.
and made a real appointment with a local Dentist.
I did not like their service.I lost my money, please take heed to this statement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Affordable Dentures
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I go to the sonic on Broadway only because it is close but I get a banana split and it usually comes out like in the picture, the cloth..."
- "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..."
- "I ordered a jumpsuit when it arrived looked nothing like the picture. I have contacted them several times about a refund and no responses. Do not order from here very..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."