I had my first visit today for a simple single molar extraction. The receptionist was condescending and rude.

She messed my schedule 3 times and refused to admit it. The doctor came and looked at the xray. She stated this was a complex extraction because it had 3 roots. (????) Thus, the $185 fee.

She botched the first set of shots and had to repeat 20 minutes later because I didn't get numb. I have never experienced so much pain with a needle in all my life.

I later told the receptionist that my experience was horrible and she simply gave me a number and told me to call if I have a complaint. Please people, do yourselves a favor and don't go there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of affordable dentures tooth extraction. Affordable Dentures needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affordable dentures tooth extraction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Affordable Dentures.

Comments

rollo2016

First of all, some dentists are very good at giving the "shot" and others are not. It is what it is.

However, you are always better off finding a dentist in private practice for everything instead of a dental mill. Find a local dentist from now on!