Wausau, Wisconsin

My entire experience with Affordable Dentures sucked! The dentist spent no more than 5 minutes with me and left her staff take the impressions etc..

needed to fabricate my dentures. Needless to say, they never fit properly. Patients were herded in and out of the office at a record pace. The Office manager was extremely RUDE and the Dentist not much better.

I was originally going to have pins placed in both the upper and lower jaw but chose not to do so there because I did not trust the Dentist. I would not recommend them to anyone.

The price was right for me at the time so I tended to overlook my feeling of unease. They lure people in, get their money and forget about you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

• The Worst Dentures

Comments

Sure they herd people in and out like cattle. In a high-volume, low-fee outfit like that, they have to.

Time is money. Want good service? Go to a reputable dentist and pay his fees. It is ILLEGAL for staff other than a dentist to take final impressions for dentures.

I would report this dentist to your State Board of Dentistry for allowing this to happen.

How sad it is that denture patients are always such cheapskates. The reason they lose their teeth to start with is that they are too cheap to invest in preventive dental care.

@Anonymous

Thank you. I appreciate your response.

I do, however, take issue with the comment on what cheapskates denture patients are and the reasoning that led to the conclusion of why the patient lost their teeth in the first place. Dental care is difficult, if not impossible to obtain, if one does not have the resources available to pay for the procedures on or before they take place. Sure, financing is an option for some, but at 36.99% interest? I think not.

That just adds insult to injury.

Show a little compassion and understanding. Not everything is as cut and dry as you make it be.

Affordable Dentures Reviews