Show reviews that mention
dentures teeth dentist money office denture mouth people place staff
Filter review

DR McLAUGHLIN

couldn't make a set of dentures that I could use unless i used a straw to eat with couldn't keep in mouth because they were to big for me mouth was so full almost gaged all he did was parade around and let the nuses do everything not once did he check me. HE SURE IS A FAR CRY FROM DR. HO THAT MADE MINE AT AFFORABLE DENTURES AT LEAST DR HO CHECKED THEM AND MADE THEM RIGHT DIDN'T LET SOME TRAINEE FINISH THEM POORLEY my fit or the new teeth. The best dr. they had was DR HO and he moved to OREGON THE STATE

i don't remember what dentist i seen but he was rough and very rude. i was told my insurance paid $1100.00 that would cover pulling my teeth and a top denture i already had my bottom.

the only extra charge was if he had any trouble getting my teeth out or i had any hooked roots and the xrays showed they would come out he said no problem i laid in bed crying for 2 weeks due to the bruising inside my mouth and outside half way up my cheeks.

it took 15 minutes to pull my teeth (i know because i watched my watch) he said they came out great with no problems there was no hooks or nothin then 30 days later i got a bill saying i owed them $ 300.oo for hard to pull teeth. i paid $40.00 0n that $300.00 bill and i told them they can eat the other $260.00 so everyone beware and watch your bills

Glenda M

You are under the Affordable Plan so you can go to any one of their places. Find a better one as they are the cheapest and the best around if you are paying cash.

Rochester, MN was reccomended me by Mayo Clinic. Most are good, some are not so good.

View more comments (1)
Affordable Dentures Dentures

Barred me for life after their mistake

I was far from home for a class reunion. While at the hotel I noticed a crack in my dentures. Afraid they would break before the reunion I found an affordable denture a few miles away. they did the impression and told me to pick them up early next morning. That would be perfect, new dentures and no embarrassing incident after not seeing my classmates in 15 years. When I picked them up they were so thin in the gums you could see through them. Dentist was very nice. He told me to come back Monday so he could try again. I explained I couldn't do that, I had to catch a flight on Sunday to fly home. He then said find an office near by when you get home. He explained they could snap at any time. He said he would not keep them. I did as he said. The Dentist near home looked at them and said they're fine, but we will refund your money. I did not complain. Think I was too shocked after he said these paper thin dentures were fine. The next day I received a call from the main office telling me I was barred from affordable dentures any where in the country. They didn't need to, I would never have gone back. I have told every Family member, friend, and coworker this story. They will NEVER go to Affordable Dentures!!!
Glenda M

I am such a bad tooth grinder ha ha that I ground through my last nightguard in 2-days. My denture, after adjustments from Affordable Dentures did have clear spots.

My dental assistant, an avid grinder like I am said that the clear spots were not weaker. I have ground on these temporary dentures for 6 months now and have not broken them yet!

Insofar as you recommended spankings, perhaps you should read the *** Victorian Poem that the line "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child" came from. It is about spanking women and is very sexual. Many people think that spanking is in the bible which comes from the Talmud.

I have graduate degrees in religion. Eastern and Western. Accredited Univerisities, not by mail. lol.

No spanking in the bible, just in kinky repressed poetry from the 1700's. That is why spanking is illegal. It causes much anger and violence in society.

They offered to replace your teeth even though they were acceptable. If you were angry perhaps this is why you were banned.

Avaline

lol...seems awful harsh that they would bar you for life for thier mistake but I believe it! I found the receptionist at the Cedar Rapids office to be a pretty snooty little gal who probably should have been spanked often as a child..My initial treatment there was not bad, the extractions went ok, after I took my prescribed anxiety pill they told me NOT to take!

I did anyway, I knew it was going to be scary, my problem with this company is..we are humans who come to them with our dental needs, we have limited income but we get paper thin dentures, I can see thru my top plate, we get herded in and out like kids at recess, My bottoms have been super glued by my husband they didn't last over two years, it was two years this month. I hope to recover from my afflictions caused by my ill fitting too large teeth and wish to god I had known it was what caused my TMJ and subsequent other symptoms..what can I do??

View more comments (1)
Affordable Dentures Dentures
Bought new set of dentures in Oct, 2011 have had to go back 6 times now to have 7 teeth replaced because they keep falling out,they said after the 3rd visit and 4 teeth falling out they would replace the whole set of dentures but have been 3 more times and they have...

My husband is a disabled vet we were at affordable denture twice and still can't get his dentures right. They put them in his mouth tell him thier not right you have to come for a redo.How many time do they get to do it right which they can't.

Very rude people they were laughing at him because he couldn't even talk with them. They told him to wear them as is and couldn't even close his mouth. Very rude to other people in there more concerned when were they going to get to leave. A gal had sat there for 3 hours just asked if they had any clue & receptioist said they don't want to be there either they want to leave as soon as they can and believe they locked the doors right behind you when the last paitent leave.

My husband fought in veitman so they could have freedom and they treat people with so much disrespect this location was in madison on Odana rd. How can you keep coming back once a week just for them not to do it right and laugh cause you a joke to them!!!!!!

View more comments

VERY Rude & didnt complete their Commitment

bought dentures ..from from beginning this office makes you wait & wait only to rush you right out of there after you get back in the room..I had told them they are not right and tryed to explain why they are not right ...they wouldnt listen to me & rushed me out of there..EVERY TIME! so of course I am dreading to go back..being I have to drive about 1 hr 1/2 EACH WAY...not to mention they want you to be there by 7:30 am..and not to mention the COST OF GAS & wear & tear on my vehicle..BUT I have to go back..my dentures are unwearable & I cant go any where cause I dont have dentures...so I go back again..the Dr. says Oh Yes..we are going to make you a brand new pair..FINALLY!! so they make them..then I tell him they are too small now..he says..no no no...they are fine..and REMEMBER he says..you have a yr to get adjustments made.. then he rushes me out of there..like usual AGAIN..so now I am stuck with teeth that are STILL not right..so..now dreading to go back AGAIN..I go..as soon as I get there the office lady says right away do I have a appt? I said no..then she proceeded to say the other dr. is no longer there & now they take appts only..but they ended up squeezing me in..so I walk back there Dr. walks in & asked why it took me so long to come back? its been 6 months..he askes why didnt I didnt tell the last Dr..I said I did..he said well its not in the notes..I said well of course not..why would it? he wouldnt agree with me..now the Dr is yelling at me..well your time is way past..I cant help you..then 2 other ladies came in yelling at me..I was stunned!!!! instead of saying..let me help you so your teeth are correct for you & you can eat & have a life....they didnt even say there will be a charge?..I would have been willing at this point to pay again..even if it was not my fault..I just need my teeth to fit correctly so I can go out & have a Life again..but no..they didnt sit down & talk to me..they came in yelling! and wanted no part in helping me..like I said they didnt even say.."the charge will be" ect ect..they should have handled this in a much better way..so unprofessional..

My wife has the same problem teeth will not fit very rude they say I have to use glue $765.00 down the drain were do we gon now ?????? Charles Ba

rton 7 /21/ 15

I went to Affordable Dentures in Winchester. Everything was perfect.

Price was right. Staff was nice.

Dentures look great. Recommend highly.

I just read ya'lls comments, & hope, that like myself, you will stay away from any affordable dentures, please believe, winchester, va is a nightmare. After dealing with a very rude staff, the "dentists" were no better, in fact worse.

I was told I would look *** with fake teeth.

Needless to say, I walked out! Lesson learned -I am now goin to a real dentist, close to home, & his prices are more affordable!

oh i get you i went to have dentures made and a partial... i didnt have my teeth pulled there was gettingthem pulled somewhere else which didnt make them happy.

They handed me my dentures an partial in a baggie full of water didnt even compare them at all.

Now when i went and had my teeth surgically removed the upper denture did not fit it was tooo big. really now the day after surgery i have to go to the bristol tn office and deal with the rude employees of this place.

Keyri

OH...I forgot to add...at the end of all this the assistants came back in & told me they would refund me about $250 BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE MY TEETH..are you serious? that is the way to help your customers & the PERFECT way to do business!!! wow..I am STILL in shock over this..The way I was treated was unbelievable...they are always in a hurry to get you out of there..they dont care what you look like or if they fit you..they are simply too busy for you...

View more comments (4)
Loss
WOW! I must say I am shocked at all the different locations that the staff is rude with this company. I must say PEORIA IL office is the same if not worse! All they care about is the money!! you sit there for hours & Hours & wait..then they take you back & rush you...

I just got back from getting top dentures and I thought everyone was wonderful it was a great experienc

View more comments
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection