They were not made to fit....told the Dr., was told it wasn't his fault and NEVER took care of the problem!

Was told he would pay for half of a new set! So when that commercial comes on about smiling that is a joke! I have covered my mouth for 6 years now. The center is to the side of my face.

I look like I was in a fight. Told the Dr. and he did nothing.

So don't believe that you can smile again!Last time I smiled without covering my face was the last day I had my own teeth!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Affordable Dentures. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Affordable Dentures.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Affordable Dentures to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Affordable Dentures - Customer Care Review from Axis, Alabama Affordable Dentures "The care i receive at Dr. Mykintyre has been a great learning experience for the last 5 yrs. I have gone there to receive repares with denture repair, i will..." Read more Affordable Dentures Review from Germantown, Maryland Affordable Dentures "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..." Read more Affordable Dentures - Dentures Review from Picayune, Mississippi Affordable Dentures "I bought a custom set off dentures for $1,260 last year received them in June.2016 last week the bottomed cracked.They told me $155.00 to fix them.. No way!! Not even..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more