219 E Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN 37813, USA

My dad went to have dentures done. They broke his teeth off leaving jagged edges.

He has lost 100 pounds due to this place and weighs 133 pounds because he is in too much pain to chew. He has to drink protein shakes and eat only things he can swallow without chewing. He has to wait a year to get his final set of teeth. He is a diabetic and heals slow but thanks to their incompetence healing is not occurring.

This is in Morristown, Tennessee at Affordable Dentures. They finally pulled his teeth but now want to charge my dad $3000 to do surgery which he cannot afford. Desperately want my dad healthy again. They need to compensate him fully for all his pain and suffering and return his money to him as well as fix this or better yet pay for him to have it fixed elsewhere.

I intend to let the VA check him and document what this place did.

They deserve to be shut down. My dad is 80 years old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mikeisha

Affordable Dentures should be shut down if they cannot be trusted; I also had a horrific experience and have to get the teeth remade because they are so awful. Some of us have less money to work with and the chain is predatory as we are their target base; the fault lies with them and not one someone so desperate that they use a running business and hope they can trust the dentist, techs, and other staff; that should be a given. I am uncomfortable personally with the fact they are not accredited with the BBB.

Good idea to get VA's opinion.

Affordable Dentures and similar sleazebag corporate clinics are not good places to have quality care done of our precious loved ones.

As your father found out, taking out teeth, contouring the bone to be smooth, sewing the gums up, and fabricating attractive dentures that facilitate chewing is a very complicated and time consuming thing to do. There is no way to get it done cheaply, and get it done right.

@ClydeDDS

Wish I would have known the reviews of this place.

Affordable Dentures Reviews