Affordable Dentures - Jessup MD bad denture

Update added by user Aug 18, 2015

I want to apologize to all the Stuff of Affordable dentures - Jessup Maryland

There was a miscommunication. Now, that i was explained with details and professionalism, I am very sorry and i have no words to describe the guilt feelings.

I want to say that I am very pleased and happy with my new Denture and

I feel very comfortable with it, I can eat much better, talk with out pain and I have an amazing smile with this beautiful Denture.

Please, Affordable Dentures-Jessup Maryland and all Personnel, accept my applology.

Sicerely A happy smiley customer

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1 that has crown for 25 years had a cavity inside (How?!) I was agreed, big mistake!In my country Dentist try to save your teeth.

Now, I got 1 denture that I was lucky, I didn't get just a fake gum, SMALL TEETH! now is broke. I call the office for a repair and when we were setting the appointment, the called dropped, after that, I called back to the office many times and seems that the receptionist was cancelling the call, I had to use my son's cell phone and she answer right away.

One day, I smiled at my nice, she said "Uncle, I can barely see your teeth" Check the difference, how my teeth looks before and afte.I feel like, I should sue for this bad service?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Dentures

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #617074 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Affordable Dentures? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17 #1146049

Did they return your money??? they done me very badly and I don't want them to ever do anymore work for me.. Just want my money back so I can go somewhere else... A very broken hearted woman I feel so let down

Nov 19, 2015 #1066444

You are very handsome regardless!

Nov 19, 2015 #1066552

OMG! Thank you! It's been many years that I haven't heard such a compliment.

Arizona Rattler

Aug 18, 2015 #1021282 Mesa, Arizona

If you liked your dentists back in YOUR country, maybe you should go back and live there. I was at Affordable Dentures. They were great.

1 5 Reply

Apr 07, 2015 #968789 Downs, Illinois

07/2015 is not even here yet how could you have had an experience on this date?

1 0 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980288

Ooooops! I meant 07/2014 Thanks for your comment!

Seasoned Dentist

Apr 04, 2015 #967756 Topeka, Kansas

When I construct dentures, I study photos of the patient when younger with his original teeth, and try to duplicate that look in dentures.
When patients go to a cheap clinic trying to get bargain dentures, the dentists have to cut corners. They stock very few molds of denture teeth and have no time for customization like you wanted. If you are lucky, you might be able to eat and speak with the dentures.
Sorry your story did not have a good ending. Good customize dentures are not cheap. They are expensive and time consuming to make. I charge $1800 for EACH denture and many dentists charge more. But when I finish, nobody knows the patient is wearing dentures.
Now you know!

4 0 Reply

Apr 04, 2015 #967829 Columbia, Maryland

Now I know! Why don't inform in the first place? I saw two real dentists before I decided to go to A-horrible Dentures. They took X- rays and they just gave the prices, they never say anything about extract any tooth. I see a lot of people complaining about affordable dentures is.

1 0 Reply

May 15 #1159335

Anonymous my boyfriend paid 4,890.00 for my teeth I've really went through *** with these . Keep telling me good dentist is not there I've had over 40 apts.and my teeth still tearing my gums front off center it's been measured right it's off this much owe ain't bad yes it throws ur smile crooked to the side wished my teeth were like real teeth we paid that much because I thought it was what they said it would be . Sure ain't right

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Affordable Dentures. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Affordable Dentures.
Filing a new complaint about