Jessup, Maryland
2.3K views 9 comments
Resolved

Update by user Aug 18, 2015

I want to apologize to all the Stuff of Affordable dentures - Jessup Maryland

There was a miscommunication. Now, that i was explained with details and professionalism, I am very sorry and i have no words to describe the guilt feelings.

I want to say that I am very pleased and happy with my new Denture and

I feel very comfortable with it, I can eat much better, talk with out pain and I have an amazing smile with this beautiful Denture.

Please, Affordable Dentures-Jessup Maryland and all Personnel, accept my applology.

Sicerely A happy smiley customer

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1 that has crown for 25 years had a cavity inside (How?!) I was agreed, big mistake!In my country Dentist try to save your teeth.

Now, I got 1 denture that I was lucky, I didn't get just a fake gum, SMALL TEETH! now is broke. I call the office for a repair and when we were setting the appointment, the called dropped, after that, I called back to the office many times and seems that the receptionist was cancelling the call, I had to use my son's cell phone and she answer right away.

One day, I smiled at my nice, she said "Uncle, I can barely see your teeth" Check the difference, how my teeth looks before and afte.I feel like, I should sue for this bad service?

Review about: Dentures.

I liked: Dentures.

I didn't like: Dentures.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1900
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Did they return your money???they done me very badly and I don't want them to ever do anymore work for me..

Just want my money back so I can go somewhere else...A very broken hearted woman I feel so let down

You are very handsome regardless!

to Anonymous #1066552

OMG!Thank you!

It's been many years that I haven't heard such a compliment.

Arizona Rattler
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1021282

If you liked your dentists back in YOUR country, maybe you should go back and live there. I was at Affordable Dentures. They were great.

Downs, Illinois, United States #968789

07/2015 is not even here yet how could you have had an experience on this date?

to Anonymous #980288

Ooooops! I meant 07/2014 Thanks for your comment!

Seasoned Dentist
Topeka, Kansas, United States #967756

When I construct dentures, I study photos of the patient when younger with his original teeth, and try to duplicate that look in dentures.

When patients go to a cheap clinic trying to get bargain dentures, the dentists have to cut corners.They stock very few molds of denture teeth and have no time for customization like you wanted.

If you are lucky, you might be able to eat and speak with the dentures.

Sorry your story did not have a good ending. Good customize dentures are not cheap. They are expensive and time consuming to make.

I charge $1800 for EACH denture and many dentists charge more.But when I finish, nobody knows the patient is wearing dentures.

Now you know!

marcjaviermtz
to Seasoned Dentist Columbia, Maryland, United States #967829

Now I know!Why don't inform in the first place?

I saw two real dentists before I decided to go to A-horrible Dentures.

They took X- rays and they just gave the prices, they never say anything about extract any tooth.I see a lot of people complaining about affordable dentures is.

to Seasoned Dentist #1159335

Anonymous my boyfriend paid 4,890.00 for my teeth I've really went through *** with these . Keep telling me good dentist is not there I've had over 40 apts.and my teeth still tearing my gums up.top front off center it's been measured right it's off this much owe ain't bad yes it throws ur smile crooked to the side wished my teeth were like real teeth we paid that much because I thought it was what they said it would be . Sure ain't right