932 Allen Rd, Nashville, TN 37214, USA

I paid around $7000 for 4 implants and bone graft and and plate that never fit - 2 of the implants never snapped into and was in continuous pain for 3 years. The professional I saw in Kingsport stated that they were misplaced and on insertion and that I had a bone graft that I did not need.

They changed my bite and my appearance and I was ashamed to smile. Today I paid another $1300 to have them removed so that I could start over with reconstruction. During the process it was a nightmare that lasted over a year from start to finish.

They may be a little cheaper but heard you through like cattle without personal service as you see a different one each time. I could post hospital records about the reaction and where I stopped breathing and so I but I will save those for the courts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Avoid everything that has the word "Affordable" placed in front it. Case in point being Obama's "Affordable Care Act." You went to a corporate flim-flam outfit to have one of the most difficult and demanding dental procedures that is done.

Not surprisingly, it didn't work out for you.

A job like this is complicated and should be attempted only by an excellent dentists with superb labs to use. Affordable Dentures does not meet these requirements.

Affordable Dentures Reviews