Additional Fees

infection because the last two the did not give me an antibiotics or anything for pain so I went to the er and they called them then they said they could not see me anymore after they charged m husband 620.00 for 4 teeth extraction. so I had to go to aspen and pay more money to get work done would not recommend them to anyone.

I wanted to get the rest done since I had the money and they said they could not because I was at high risk for infection and found out I was not from aspen dental. So I would not recommend them to anyone ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of compassion from dr. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of affordable dentures tooth extraction and associated monetary loss in the amount of $620. Affordable Dentures needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affordable dentures tooth extraction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Affordable Dentures.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1240599

What gives with your infatuation with dental chain clinics? From one ratty clinic to another you go.

Ever think about going to a decent dentist who owns his practice and avoiding all the hassle you have been through? Gosh, you seem to be just begging to be fleeced!