I was ripped off by Affordable Dentures Cartersville, GA

483 of 597 Affordable Dentures reviews

I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did not fit at all, and my teeth were buck.so I took them back and they did make a new upper denture, but said I could not get adjustments for free, the new denture did fit perfect, also I paid for the premium denture, werent premium dentures.

Well today I went back to get my permanent denture and I told them I wanted the teeth a little longer and a different color.

So I told the dentist that was not right so she made a new impresssion which looked good and then she made me sign a release that I liked the impression.Had to come back 3 hours later and guess what the first impression is what they made.and the dentist said well you signed the approval and thats what you get.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 93 Yes 93
483 of 597 Affordable Dentures reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 21 #1244168 Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

Every Affordable Dentures office is different, some good, some may not be so much. Each office is owned by a local dentist and each office has its own local laboratory staff. There are many Affordable Dentures offices that are excellent in quality dentures as well as quality customer care. Affordable Dentures dentists are real dentists from private practices and dental groups. Affordable Dentures Inc. is merely the corporate entity and each practice is individually owned and operated by a local Dentist.. I hope this helps..

0 0 Reply
KC

Nov 15 #1241026

I'm sorry that you & others had a bad experience w/ Affordable Dentures. I had the reverse situation where the dentist/dental school that is the only approved place covered by Medicare had fouled up not 1 pair, but 2!!! The 1st pair were so GINORMOUS THAT I couldn't even close my mouth over them & they told me "you'll get used to them!" Uh, no! I never got used to them & would just wear the upper unless I was eating. As fate would intervene, I had gotten the flu & the worst of the tummy troubles hit while we were driving home. We pulled into the highway rest stop & I power puked so hard my dentures flew into those handy dandy automatic flushing toilets & when I lifted my head; *click* FLUSH! Yeah... Good times, good times! I look back & laugh maniacally, now but wasn't happy then. The second pair took forever to be made & again, were not properly fitted & didn't look right. They also were super yellow looking! This was through the state dental school & took 8 months to be made!!! Michelangelo could've sculpted them in less time. Again, they weren't comfortable no matter what adjustments were made. A few years down the road, my pseudo-husband came into some money & we tried the Affordable Dentures by Camden, NJ. The wax set proved to be too big & luckily the dentist listened to me & understood what I meant when I said that I had a slight overbite & the bottoms needed to be smaller. The best advice I can give is that when the wax set is laid down, make sure the... Show more

2 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109466

I wish that I had read this last year. My friend was ripped off also. He paid them $3200 to pull his teeth and provide him with a full set of dentures. His dentures were never right. He went back nearly half a dozen times. An hour drive from Atlanta. He finally decided to give up. Now he has to pay for a good set of dentures else where. I feel bad because I recommended the place to him based on internet findings.

4 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1059903

Here's what you do, just don't wear them, post tons pictures of yourself on Facebook to show them what a bad job the did. After that they will beg to remake them. Try it.

Seasoned Dentist

Oct 30, 2015 #1055991 Dallas, Texas, United States

You wanted cheap dentures, right? That is why you went to the clinic chain instead of a good dentist in private practice.
What did you really expect? A Rolls Royce for the cost of a Chevy Aveo?
They have to take shortcuts to make cheap dentures at these places. There is no way around it.

8 12 Reply
Lmt

Nov 10, 2015 #1061792

Funny thing is my husband went to a real dentist and he Wound up with chappy dentures that the teeth keep popping off...he *** into a pork chop tonight and wound up swallowing the tooth...and we paid big bucks for these dentures from a "real" dentist...so who can u trust...noone...they are all out to make a quick buck with cheap products and once they r made your stuck with um...

11 0 Reply

Oct 13, 2015 #1047550

OMG!!!!!!!!

3 0 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016938

Worst place on the planet. Hateful staff. Never answers the phone once they program your number in. Stay far far away.

Mary R

Jun 23, 2014 #830808 Marietta, Georgia, United States

WOW, I am sorry you had a different experience but it does look like you need a whiting. They allow us to pick our color, they don't pick them. I don't know but something does not seem right because I had a totally different experience. My Experience was Excellent on 06/20/2014. I was seen at my scheduled time, the office had my previous records from 2011. Everyone was friendly. They now have two Doctors in the office and the one I saw was extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She allowed me to ask any question and provided all the answers. I was not rushed, or pressured at all and the Doctor gave me a complete examination. I received my dentures and was informed that I had six (6) free adjustments with my package if needed. I travel a lot Preaching in the Ministry, and sometimes I misplaced my Dentures, this is my third set from Affordable Dentures and as you can see I feel very comfortable going back anytime. Thank You Affordable Dentures, I pray and speak BLESSINGS over your company and each employee.

14 18 Reply
anotherpissed  person

Feb 05, 2013 #604483 Winchester, Kentucky, United States

Well don't go to daily dentures either in knoxville, u pay everything up frint like 4 ,ooo$ and when ur done yes there very nice even look real but a monypth after I had them teeth started falling out then I was eating a peive if sliced bagged bread there sothi the bottom set broke in half , not a choice I would ever make again to go there. So I live in corbin ky. So had to take and get them fixed at affordable dentures here tgey had sharp peices stucking out with dried glue resin I could not even wear themm. They totally suk!!!!!

john

Jun 08, 2012 #492967

actually in the picture the look pretty good. i would never know they were dentures.

2 4 Reply
Seasoned Technician

Aug 09, 2015 #1017641

I must agree with Master Tech on this one. They appear poorly set and color is WAY off. Definitely in need of remake.

4 1 Reply
Kellie

Mar 01, 2012 #440650

I had the same problem at the Covington location. Last summer I had to wait forever, they were so RUDE, and my partial was all wrong. My friend told me about Atlanta Dentures by Design out in Marietta and they were so nice about it all and gave me a great price to help me with a partial that was better than ever. If you have more problems see if they can help ya too!

6 0 Reply
celia

Nov 26, 2012 #574194

Glad I saw this before I went.

6 1 Reply
lex

Jun 13, 2014 #827201

Thanks cause I was going to the Covington one but now nope I'll go to marrietta

2 0 Reply
Seasoned Dentist

Oct 03, 2014 #879632 Topeka, Kansas, United States

Why don't you try going to a real dentist who takes the time to take all the necessary steps to make dentures right?
Why do you have a fascination with sleazy cheap denture clinics?

8 4 Reply
Seasoned Technician

Aug 09, 2015 #1017643 Augusta, Georgia, United States

Because private dentists price gauge. Corporate dentistry provides more affordable care to those who cannot afford private care thanks to egotistical price markups. Plain and simple.

7 0

1-20 of 25 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Affordable Dentures. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Affordable Dentures.
Filing a new complaint about
×