3K views

I went to Affordable Dentures and while the dentists were as professional as they COULD be in the time allotted, I cannot BEGIN to describel what I came out with.The "temporary" dentures that they put in were so loose they had to line them before I left.

The top of the front one is so thick, I have a ridge under my nose, raising my upper lip at the top and leaving it to 'dangle' and actually curl inward along the (now non-existent) lip line. They told me they would have to remake them as the *** was off. I thought it strange they didn't give me a mirror when I left, now I know why. The teeth are not symetrical, on the left side, mostly 'gum', they fit together on one side don't even meet on the other and actually are angled inward on the sides.

Its a mess. I don't know HOW I am going to deal with the embarassment of having to wear these to work. If you are considering this factory-based approach--DON'T WASTE THE MONEY.

You'll be way better off to spend a bit more and see a professional.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Bloomington, Indiana, United States #796666

I had several extractions and an immediate upper denture done December 10, 2013 at the Bloomington, Indiana office and could not be happier.The whole office staff is kind and professional.

I go back in 2 months for my permanent set of Ultra dentures, and I cant wait. The immediate denture is beautiful and fits perfectly, so I'm very excited to see my permanent set.

I'm a first time denture wearer and i would whole heartedly recommend this office to anyone!:grin

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #643585

:grin I love My Dentures 8)

to Anonymous Jacksonville, Florida, United States #643586

affordable dentures and Mandarin Jacksonville Florid :zzz a is the best!!!!!

NJM

Rochester MN Affordable Dentures is amazing. Reccomended to me by my dentist at the Mayo Clinic. AAA+

This has been a nightmare.For 11 days my husband, 55 yrs.

old has been in excruciating pain! This Affordable Denture place in Sugarland, does not have anything pleasant about their chairside manner. They extracted 25 of my husband's teeth, sent him home with too thick upper "gums", which had to be addressed, he was in such pain. NOW, he has bone sticking out of his back lower tooth spot, causing extreme pain, unbelievable pain, and the office ladies do not have any compassion for him at all.

They got PAID IN FULL, sent him home with 2- 5mg. Vicodin (yes, two) and 16 IBUPROFEN. I was hung up on when I tried to tell them how serious this IS. He cannot eat, or sleep, and still is TRYING to go to work.

PRAYERS PLEASE SENT HIS WAY!

Money up front, work done the way they see fit, not the way the dentures should fit.smh...BAD EXPERIENCE @ Sugarland office.

It sounds like the anterior flange is moderately over-extended and needs to be shaved down.Your dentist will use his headpiece and a lab bur to take the excess denture down and then he will buff and polish your denture to make it comfortable.

He can make the "who-like" appearance go away. Trust me. I sure hope this helps you.

Print out my response if you need to and refer to it when consulting with him about your concerns.:)

Communication is very important with your dentist.If you are unhappy with the results...TELL THEM!

But also give him a chance to make the necessary adjustments to your new dentures before you leave. Most of the time patients will, need 2-3 adjustments before the dentures are comfortable. Take my advice, I am a.dental assistant and I stress to our patients how important it is to come back for adjustments so that they will wear them and wear them comfortably. Please address discomfort to your dentist, he/she will be more than happy to make YOU happy.

Hope this helps.:)

I am very happy with AD in Tacoma Wa, they did great at the extractions!The immediate dentures fit extreemly well.

I only had to go back for adjustments twice. Now, I'm ready for my new set. I'm getting the best ones they have, so I'm really looking forward to getting them ! I would (and have) recomend them to any one!

The staff there are very nice, and respectfull.Really happy I went there.

The staff there are very nice, and respectfull.Really happy I went there.

I went to the lenoir city tn.office, they did a great job on my uppers and my extractions :) I really liked thier work!

Now i am going to get my bottom ones done, so wish me luck to have the same experience this time also!Thanks!