After having 17 teeth extracted on Monday July 16th, I was given dentures that don't fit and they cut up my gums so bad I can't wear them ! Nobody discussed my medications or my medical conditons with me!

My husband had to fight with them just to get a little pain medication! They were going to leave me to rot in pain! After posting here last week a woman named Natasha called me from CUSTOMER RELATIONS. She was no help at all.

She said she was sorry and scheduled an appointment for me to be seen again on July 31st. I have not been seen since I had my teeth pulled. This is rediculous!

Don't come here you will be sorry! I know I am !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Odette

I am so sorry that this happened to you. I have had a similar experience.

7500.00 isn’t cheap.Do you think so

When you are on a fixed income and it’s 3500.00 less you do what you have to do. I am having a lot of problems with temporary denture.When I go back on my next appointment and they don’t remake temporary denture my next stop will be with a lawyer.Have been talking with other customers there was a young lady having problems with her temporary plates she has both.They are so bad she is going without teeth way too young for that.We all should go to the same lawyer Then things will get taken care of faster.

@Anonymous

Have you found a lawyer? I am the woman you spoke with that has not been able to wear her teeth.

I would be interested in hiring a lawyer as well as testifying for you. Contact me 731-358-7627

So now are you glad you went to a cheap denture mill instead of a regular dentist in private practice? You wanted cheap and you got cheap.

It was a mistake to have your teeth extracted. Some teeth and partial dentures are better than no teeth and full dentures. Making dentures is no easy thing.

It takes years for a dentist to get really good at it. You really think going to some sleazy corporate chain with a revolving door for dentists coming and going is really a good place to have dental treatment?

Affordable Dentures Reviews