3.6
Additional Fees

Today I visited Affordable Dentures and Implants to get a new bottom Partial.The woman Dr.

that saw me was very rude to her assistant and pushy with me about my decision on what partial I wanted. She did very rude and embarrassing things to her assistant who I personally thought was very informative, polite, understanding and hard working. She made me feel welcomed and comfortable about my visit. I just felt like the assistant was doing her job to assist the Dr, but her efforts where going unappreciated,and overlooked.

I will not be returning to this location if that's how the Doctors operate.And I absolutely would never refer anyone to go there.

Review about: Affordable Dentures Dentistry Doctor.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

I believe in "if you see something, say something".It goes for this situation too.

At my age, I've become weary of observing bad behavior in others and say nothing to make them aware of it.

Although it may get me in trouble sometimes, I would now interject.Remember, you are paying them, and degree or not, if something makes you uncomfortable you should let them know whether it's their treatment or their attitude.

Next to working for Aspen Dental, working for an Affordable Dentures clinic is one of the last jobs any dentist would want to have. You won't find many dentist with happy faces working there.