1.3
Additional Fees

I waited a month for an apt. And by appt I mean they try to cram as many people in as they can for the same time.

We had to wait about an hour. When I went back to get my dentures, 2 days later ( I wanted to go up to the more expensive denture thinking it would be a better denture), It wouldn't even fit in my mouth it was so small. The tech had to go grind it down about 4 different times. At one point she said "Your just gonna have to glue this in b/c it just doesn't fit!" Now I would think they would have made a different cast one that DID fit, but no they just said I was gonna have to glue it in!

By this point I was so frustrated I just left. The dentures them self do not seem to be made very well. They are paper thin in some spots...then very thick in other place's making them look as if they will break easily.

I have wore dentures for almost 11 years now, so its not my first set I know what they are suppose to look like & the way they should feel, but these are NOTHING like my others. Save your money & go somewhere else & get better quality!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments