3.0

This was my second time getting dentures from Affordable Dentures. The first time, they did a magnificent job.

The second time was horrible. I think, I went back at least seven time to get the top and bottom dentures realigned, to have missing tooth place back on front dentures, and to just get them to fit properly in my mouth. I know, I want be getting future dentures from them. The lab makes terrible economy dentures.

Then, food gets all under the dentures, even when you use Fixodent. Yet, when you call for an appointment to see, if you can be seem, they may put you off for three or four days.

I am still very disappointed in my dentures, after they had did such a good job on the first pair. I feel my economy dollars should render me the same service as the high price dentures.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: When, making the ecomoy dentures, just make sure the lab techs put the same effort when they make the high price ones. That's all I ask..

I liked: Receptionists and dental techs.

I didn't like: Dentures.

• Affordable Dentures In Flowood

Comments

OMG Run Fast! They were my worst nightmare.

Torcher chamber in Flowood Ms. If u read this review and stil go u must deserve the pain!

If they promise a product for $5 or $5000 they should provide what they promise.

So Frank do you think 7500.00 dollars is cheap

So Einstein, you think the cheap dentures should be as good as the expensive dentures?Guess you expect an cheap car like a Kia to be as well built as a $100,000 Mercedes.You wanted cheap, and you got cheap.You got to be an Obama voter, you have so little sense. Should have taken care of your natural teeth so you did not lose them.