couldn't make a set of dentures that I could use unless i used a straw to eat with

couldn't keep in mouth because they were to big for me mouth was so full almost gaged

all he did was parade around and let the nuses do everything not once did he check me. HE SURE IS A FAR CRY FROM DR. HO THAT MADE MINE AT AFFORABLE DENTURES AT LEAST DR HO CHECKED THEM AND MADE THEM RIGHT DIDN'T LET SOME TRAINEE FINISH THEM POORLEY

my fit or the new teeth. The best dr. they had was DR HO and he moved to OREGON THE STATE

Review about: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Beatrice, Nebraska, United States #844625

i don't remember what dentist i seen but he was rough and very rude.i was told my insurance paid $1100.00 that would cover pulling my teeth and a top denture i already had my bottom.

the only extra charge was if he had any trouble getting my teeth out or i had any hooked roots and the xrays showed they would come out he said no problem i laid in bed crying for 2 weeks due to the bruising inside my mouth and outside half way up my cheeks.

it took 15 minutes to pull my teeth (i know because i watched my watch) he said they came out great with no problems there was no hooks or nothin then 30 days later i got a bill saying i owed them $ 300.oo for hard to pull teeth.i paid $40.00 0n that $300.00 bill and i told them they can eat the other $260.00 so everyone beware and watch your bills

NJM

You are under the Affordable Plan so you can go to any one of their places.Find a better one as they are the cheapest and the best around if you are paying cash.

Rochester, MN was reccomended me by Mayo Clinic.Most are good, some are not so good.