Update by user Aug 24

This is the Tampa, FL office, the customer service has gone down very much.

Original review posted by user Aug 24

I have been a long standing client with this office for years, I have been treated so good until this year.Apparently they have all new girls in the reception area and they do not know how to treat clients with respect, nor do they know what they are doing.

I scheduled an appointment, arrived early than was left to sit for an hour and a half, once I saw people being called that came after me I inquired why I hadn't been called yet. They said oh we don't have the device you need, we have to order it. They let me sit there all that time. During the whole time I sat there that so called office manager was yaking yaking yaking.

How she got her job I will never know. I have no idea if she is going to order my device, all she could do was talk over me and told me I could get these elsewhere.

I have seen Dr Hackney for the last 4-5 years and she says I could go elsewhere?????These girls are going to ruin his business.

Review about: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

It is not Dr. Hackney's business. He works for a corporate clip joint and they hire his "girls." And they don't pay them too well either.