I had to have dentures 24 years ago and i went to affordable dentures in TN.because there was not a affordable dentures in Ga. So i just thought i could go back to them for my new set because i would not have anything to worry about.

Well i thought wrong this affordable dentures was the worst place that i have ever been to. They were so rude to me and from what i seen rude to other people. The staff was so hateful and had a smart mouth.About 3 or 4 days after i had a tooth pulled my mouth started to hurt me so bad that i was in tears.So i tried to call them for 3 days leaving messages each and every time. I got no return calls so on the 4th day i called 1 more time and i got lucky they answered the phone .

I told the person that answered the phone what was going on and they said i had to wait til the next morning to see the doctor.

And when i got there the deniest said that i had a drysocket the worst one she had ever seen.I was gave some meds. and sent home.All i have to say is i would not go to this place for anythingi would not take my dogs to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Comments