When i first went to the office they assured me they would work around my schedule.Im a Trucker.

Well that didnt happen. It was like i was intruding on their time every time i had to make an appointment. Now 4k into it they want me to take another day off work so they may or may not give me my final dentures. But i had to sign a paper that says im satisfied with the new dentures i havent even got even though there are no teeth in the bottom partial.

I see why they get the money up front. Horrible service. Im sorry i chose this office for my very personal work.

Wish i could say it was a great experience but its been the opposite.Would recommend shopping around before letting this office have your business.

Review about: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

No honest dentist wants all the money up front for fabricating dentures, which takes 4 to 6 appointments to do right, PLUS adjustments afterwards.After they got all your money, what motivation do they have to finish the job?

Not much. It's like paying a contractor all the money up front to build a house.

Not a wise way to do business!

Decent dentists don't want to work in corporate sweat shops like Affordable Dentures.See if you can just get your money back and go to a regular dentist.