Additional Fees

I had bought dentures a year ago from affordable dentures in richmond ky i was so excited but this turned out to be a nightmare i had called twice about them not fitting and went there once for help they said i would have to pay for a reline was over 200 dollars when i went there they would not help me told me to use powder ii told them i had bought every to hold them in they were very rude to this day i cant wear the bottom at all i do not remend this place to any one they did not even offer me the temp dentures so now i still dont know what to do and im not going back when i have the money i will have to get new ones

Review about: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Comments

jenkeegan77

Surprise, surprise; here is Clyde shaming another victim of Affordable Dentures. 6th time in about a half hour; why are you such a miserable POS Clyde?

Do you enjoy others' suffering?

To me you obviously seem to. No way do I believe you are a dentist either and not a person I would let brush my cat's teeth.

to jenkeegan77 #1563985

Rude dentist..rude workers..all except 1 young lady..dentures are great but staff attitudes stink..richmond, ky

Well, as soon as teeth are extracted, you gums and bone starts to shrink and your denture doesn't bit anymore. They did not tell you this from the beginning?

Yes, relines are a hassle for the dentist to do and cost big money.

Welcome to the world of dentures. Dont you wish you had listened to your dentists before and saved your teeth?