3203 S Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816, USA

Went to the Affordable Dental on Sherwood in Baton Rouge on the 28th of Feb. 2018.

Wow! The receptionist was the only professional person on site. I didn't have to wait long but the dental assistant was a 'speed talker' like she wanted to hurry up and get her spiel out so she could do something more interesting on her phone!

When the dentist, Dr. Robertson, finally came in he did not even introduce himself! He did not ask me how I was doing! He just said to open my mouth, he looked at my teeth and was reviewing my 3D exrays when I finally said "I assume you are Dr. Roberston?" He said yes. That was it!!

Really!

The entire experience left me thinking that if I had any problems with their work, they would not take care of it.

No way, DO NOT TRUST YOUR MOUTH TO THESE PEOPLE. They are totally a denture mill, just grind em out and get their money, upfront. Also, too expensive, nothing AFFORDABLE about this place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentist professionalism or bait and switch pricing.

Comments

ClydeDDS Have you ever owned a Affordable Dentures? You sound upset because you couldn’t handle providing quality service. You need help !,,,!

Mikeisha

ClydeDDS, that was a nasty response. My experience and thousands like the poster and myself are very real and the issue is not what you pay.

It is an assembly line type of place that cost me $3300 dollars and would have cost more if I bought into the upselling. Read other reviews about a business, maybe, before attacking a poster because their income is likely limited.

The highway robbery comment regarding $300 is from a place of a sense of superiority that is very misplaced. You can't buy compassion or restraint at any income bracket.

@Mikeisha

Doesn't matter what you can afford. The fact of the matter is corners must be cut to make cheap dentures.

These corners are important to denture fabrication success.

Some people can wear anything; most cannot.The shame of it is that down the street from me is a dentist that makes dentures with cheaper materials but does a good job for about what you paid for your Affordable Dentures junk. Patients really make a mistake when they fall hook, line sinker for slick corporate advertisements.

What did you expect at a place like this? You went to a cheap denture mill that grinds out denture after cheap denture, and you expected expertise and time spent with you?

I guess you also expected the job done right. Gosh, plenty of good dentists in Louisiana.

It should not be hard to find yourself one.I don't know what you think is "affordable." A decent denture made of good materials and all the steps taken in fabrication would cost between $1500 and $2200. You probably think $300 is highway robbery.

Affordable Dentures Reviews