I am 75 years old I went to get 5 teeth removed and have new dentures made.When the dentist came in after looking at my exray he started telling me that I had to see an oral surgeon about built up skin in the roof ofmy mouth.

I tried to explain that it was a tooth and that I had been to oral surgeons and was told as long as it did not bother me it was okay. He started being rude and told me my teeth were no good and he knew better than me about teeth. I told him I had worn dentures since I was 11. He also bruised the interior of both my upper and lower lips.

I have never been treated so bad by anyone. I was so nervous to begin with and then to be treated so bad.

I will NEVER recommend him in my opinion he is a poor excuse for a professional.SUZY

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Affordable Dentures - Dentures Review from Picayune, Mississippi Affordable Dentures "I bought a custom set off dentures for $1,260 last year received them in June.2016 last week the bottomed cracked.They told me $155.00 to fix them.. No way!! Not even..." Read more Affordable Dentures - Awfully Made Dentures and poor service Affordable Dentures "I've been a denture wearer for almost 10 years, I needed a new set. I went to affordable dentures in Kenosha, WI. because, well affordable. The first appointment the woman..." Read more Affordable Dentures - Bad dental service Affordable Dentures "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..." Read more Affordable Dentures Review from Germantown, Maryland Affordable Dentures "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more