1.5

I wanted a new partial to replace my 46 year old partial (two clips had finally broken off). Went through the process with Affordable Dentures & Implants (ADI) and ordered the highest priced item thinking that this would be the best and last the remainder of my life.

The partial when received did not look anything like the old partial (which fit perfectly). The new item had to be adjusted many time just to have it stay in for a limited time. They convinced me (my fault) that it would eventually settle-in and be functional. Unfortunately, I believed them.

The unit is now 6 months old and will be pulled out each time I chew something solid like cereal, meat, potatoes, etc.

replacement appears to be out of the question since I signed acceptance and it is 6 months old. DO NOT USE AFFORDABLE DENTURES & IMPLANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Hospital Advertisement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Advertising.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Lack of quality and staff expertise.

Comments

You went to an El Cheapo chain for implants and an implant denture, one of the very hardest things we dentists do. No surprise it was not satisfactory. The only question now is how long will it take before the cheap implants fall out.

Affordable Dentures Reviews