Charlottesville, Virginia

Both my husband and I went to Affordable Dentures in Charlottesville, VA for partial dentures. After traveling over 70 miles, we arrived in early AM, had x-rays, teeth extracted, and dentures made in the same day.

My set of upper partials broke after two months. I brought them back to Charlottesville. They took another impression, and returned an unbroken denture to me. Four months later, they broke again IN THE SAME WEAK AREA.

Shoddy Work!!! My husband, after his extractions, had the whole left side of his face turn black & blue. His lower partials to this day has bumps on the inside where it is supposed to be smooth that consistently causes pain when biting down. Teeth extractions and x-rays seem to be the required add ons thereby ballooning the billing.

The whole experience was unprofessional w/clearly unqualified people at every stage including the dentist.

The only nice person was the receptionist. We are now worse off than when we started.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentures.

Comments