Cartersville, Georgia
5.0

I can't praise Affordable Dentures in Cartersville enough.

The staff is ultra friendly and the customer service is outstanding. Dr. A is very good and you can tell how much she really cares about her patients. Any time waiting is worth it as she takes all the time a patient needs to answer questions and concerns.

Affordable Dentures in Cartersville is up front concerning prices and does not give a hard sell. You know what the charges are before you begin and if you decide to stop on your 1st visit, all you pay for are the x-rays, which is to be expected. I mean, really?, those cost any dentist money and a patient at any dentist should expect to pay for them.

Since I got the Ultimatefit Snapsecure (implants) dentures on both the upper and lower,I have been involved in the complete process for 6 plus months and received spectacular treatment and service. I got the permanent dentures today and not only is the fit tremendous but the look is as well. They are like I have my real teeth again.

If I had it to do all over again, I'd definitely go to the Cartersville location of Affordable Dentures.

Cowboy

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments