1.3

They were rude and in a hurry so they missed up on my first temporary bottom plate several times until finally on my fourth visit they had to remake them. After my year was up for having my temporary bottom plate they made my permanent one and screwed them up also she was in to much of a hurry to get me done that she never even took a look at where she should have made the adjustments and so now I am stuck with them and I will certainly make my own adjustments rather that to EVER go back to them again.

I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED in how I was treated and the work they done and the cost was not that AFFORDABLE. I would not and will not give them as a reference to anyone of my friends or family.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

It is never easy to get patients adapted and comfortable to a complete lower denture. Some patients can never adapt to them.

So if you think an El Cheapo denture clinic running patients in and out all day can do good dentures, you might as well believe you can lead an expedition to Mars in a Jeep Cherokee.

Affordable Dentures Reviews