I went to affordable dentures in Columbus ohio. I had already had den tures and was looking to replace my old ones.

I forgot to bring my old dentures with me so the girl told me she would have to use a mold. But the dentist said forget it. And put some pink plastic in my mouth, pressed up with in the middle with one finger and sent me on my way. Dentures were done in a few hours.

But because I bought the economy dentures which cost 600 they were not nice looking. The teeth were dull and shouted plastic dentures. They also didn't fit well. I went back to see what they could do..

The girl put a hard liner in both. Now not only are they too thick. But they make my mouth go down so far on the right side, people ask if I have had a stroke. I am a poor working girl and thought they could help me.

Now I will probably have to go some place else and charge more dentures. I am very unhappy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Machele

Go to a dentist in private practice, not one of these dental mills. What you got were cheap dentures which will not last and an improper fit. A good dentist can do much better, although they will cost more---as expected for a better quality product.

Affordable Dentures Reviews