Picayune, Mississippi

I bought a custom set off dentures for $1,260 last year received them in June.2016 last week the bottomed cracked.They told me $155.00 to fix them..No way!!

Not even a year old..

My last dentures last over 10 years..So what the ***!!!

Review about: Full Set Custom Dentures.

Review #919808 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.9
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

ClydeDDS
Dallas, Texas, United States #1217944

You won't get much of a set of dentures for $1260.The "custom" set these types of El Cheapo clinics fabricate is not even as good as a temporary denture my lab makes on a really bad day.

Probably yours was a denture made with cold-cure acrylic with lots of porosity instead of heat-cured acrylic cured several hours under heat and pressure.

But of course, you did want cheap dentures, and you wanted them quick.Didn't you?

Affordable Dentures and the team of Crooks. Milwaukee office review!!!! Affordable Dentures "For years I had problems with my teeth. After bearing the pain, at 28 years old i was looking at options for dentures. Seemed crazy to me that i would..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Affordable Dentures Conroe Tx. Affordable Dentures "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more