1.9
Additional Fees

I bought a custom set off dentures for $1,260 last year received them in June.2016 last week the bottomed cracked.They told me $155.00 to fix them..No way!!

Not even a year old..

My last dentures last over 10 years..So what the ***!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of affordable dentures dentures. Affordable Dentures needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affordable dentures dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Affordable Dentures.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1217944

You won't get much of a set of dentures for $1260.The "custom" set these types of El Cheapo clinics fabricate is not even as good as a temporary denture my lab makes on a really bad day.

Probably yours was a denture made with cold-cure acrylic with lots of porosity instead of heat-cured acrylic cured several hours under heat and pressure.

But of course, you did want cheap dentures, and you wanted them quick.Didn't you?

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Affordable Dentures - Awfully Made Dentures and poor service Affordable Dentures "I've been a denture wearer for almost 10 years, I needed a new set. I went to affordable dentures in Kenosha, WI. because, well affordable. The first appointment the woman..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more